Mepore Adhesive Surgical Dressing 670700 - 7cm x 8cm box of 55 dressings.
Mepore is self adhesive sterile absorbent dressing intended for treating low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. It is skin friendly, water based, solvent free polyacrylate adhesive provides a gentle and sucure fixation.
- Skin friendly, water based adhesive
- Low adherent wound contact layer minimises risk of adherence to the wound
- Flexible fluid repellent backing
- Easy to remove protection paper allows for convenient and aseptic application
- Air permeable, prevents maceration and gives better comfort
Instructions for use:
- Open package. Remove dressing.
- Grip both overlapping release films, exposing adhesive surface allowing initial fixation of the dressing. Position the dressing on the skin without stretching and gently remove the rest of the release films.
- Firmly smooth adhesive border to the skin.
- Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
Upon removal grasp the edge and slowly peel the dressing from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Available in following sizes:
7 x 8cm
10 x 11cm
11 x 15cm
6 x 7cm
9 x 10cm
9 x 15cm
9 x 20cm
9 x 25cm
9 x 30cm
9 x 35cm
If you are unsure about your health condition always speak to a medical professional. All content on this website is for information purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice.
Always read the label prior to using any product.