BY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED IN THE POLICY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS OR REGISTER ON THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT WANT THAT INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE WAYS DESCRIBED BY THIS NOTICE.
Chayu Ltd ("we") run this site www.mrmedic.com (the "Site") for visitors who wish to find out more about our business and for visitors who wish to purchase our products ("you") using this Site.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal data relating to Internet users viewing the Site may be collected through the Site on each of the following occasions:
(i) data regarding navigation may be collected by our web servers or by cookies when you are browsing the Site;
(ii) data regarding your identity and email address may be collected when you send an email to us through the Site (if you choose to do so), for instance via the ‘Contact’ page or where you submit an Order Form in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
(iii) data regarding your identity may be collected by the Site on registration for online ordering; and other supporting information that you provide to us, whether by email, fax or post.
Upon collection the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after sales services to you, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a tiny element of data that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you access a website. The Site makes use of the following types of cookie technology:
• A "Session cookie", which contains a random ID number automatically allocated to your computer by the webserver for the duration of your visit. It is meant to make your use of the Site faster and easier. It will be deactivated after thirty minutes of inactivity on the Site and will be automatically removed from your computer when you close your browser.
• A "Script generated cookie" is automatically allocated to your computer when you register to access any restricted areas of the Site and on each subsequent visit. It only contains an identifier which will enable the Site to identify you as a registered user so that you do not have to identify yourself again while you move from one server to another during your visit. It will remain on your computer after your visit until you remove it. It will be placed again at your next visit.
We may use third-party advertising companies or affiliates to display advertisements on our website. These third-party advertising companies or affiliates may separately place or recognise a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements to the Site. We cannot see the information collected or stored in third party cookies. We do not provide personal data about you to these third party advertisers or affiliates or to any other third party.
REMOVING AND DISABLING COOKIES
If you don’t want us to place cookies on your computer at all, you can set your browser to disable or reject cookies. This will mean that no websites will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by adjusting the preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you will not be able to enjoy full use of all parts of the Site.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
To find out exactly how to disable/remove, please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
Data collected by web servers and cookies are not transferred to any third parties, except to process your order request.
TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE EUROPE
Currently we do not transfer your data outside Europe.
SUBJECT ACCESS RIGHTS
At law you have the following rights
• a subject access right which enables you to be told whether we hold any personal data about you and to obtain a copy of that information;
• a right to get personal data relating to you rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased when incomplete, unclear, obsolete or processed unlawfully;
• a right to object to the processing of data relating to you on legitimate grounds and a right to object free of charge to the use of data for solicitation purposes.
We will comply with such rights as provided under applicable law. If you wish to exercise your subject access right, please contact us in writing at the address set out on the Site with sufficient information to identify yourself and the information you require. We will respond to your request within 40 days. We reserve the right to charge £20 for complying with a subject access request.
Except if provided to others in the circumstances set out in this Policy, the data supplied by you will be kept on the Site’s secured servers and computer systems, protected from outside intrusions.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Any changes to the Policy will appear on this page, which you should check from time to time. By continuing to use the site you are deemed to accept changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about any aspect of this Policy or want to discuss how we handle your data you can contact us by email, post or fax.
Chayu Ltd is not associated / affiliated with any other companies trading from or registered at Bemin House, Cox Lane KT9 1SG.